Travel to India Delhi while you are sitting at your home

Travel to India Delhi while you are sitting at your home
How can anyone who wants to visit India travel to it without material costs and without the hassle of traveling by plane or train transportation, can we really travel to India without transportation ??? I think I say yes indeed, as when I see multiple and very dense pictures of the most important places in India inside and outside homes - in the streets and buildings - in squares and farms - in schools and stations - in tourist places and recreational places - I really feel that I am in India - as I I cannot travel anywhere for certain conditions, so I wanted to collect all the photos that make us feel like we are there.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you know about arthritis.

What do you know about arthritis. The experience of publishing in Simon in the Dutch account There are more than 100 different types of arth...